Tuesday, August 3, 2010
Are you having a good tasty Tuesday? Here's a recipe for our blog friends!
Chicken Wonton Cups
* 24 wonton squares
* Vegetable oil
* 1/2 cup mayonnaise
* 2 Tbsp cilantro, chopped
* 3 Tsp fresh lime juice
* 2 T Stonewall Kitchen Fresh Mango Chutney
* 1 Tsp curry powder
* 8 oz. chicken breasts, cooked and coarsely chopped
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
2. Place wonton squares on work surface, brush lightly with oil on both sides. Press each into mini muffin cup.
3. Bake until wonton cups are golden brown, about 10 minutes. Cool completely in tins. (Can be made 3 days ahead)
4. Whisk mayonnaise, cilantro, limejuice, chutney, and curry in medium bowl to blend. Stir in chicken. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Spoon salad into wonton cups and serve.
Serves: 2 dozen
Looking for more recipes? Find them on our website